Sunday, February 10, 2013

28 before 29


I love making lists. To-Do lists in particular. (Though grocery lists come in a close second.) I feel more at ease, less stressed and more productive when I have a good To-Do list written. And then the best part can begin, I can start crossing things off. Sometimes I will even add something I did that was not on my list- to my list, just so I can cross it off.

So, when I came across a list made by my friend Sutton I knew I had to create one as well. I am excited about my 28 before 29 list. And, of course, I can wait to start crossing things off. My goal is to document each of my 28 things. I never been a good journal keeper but I think this will be a great way to document my 28th year. 

Thanks Sutton! Can't wait to hear all about your adventures and to get started on my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment