Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Tool #4

I have used Google Docs in several ways in the past. I have used it among colleagues to collaborate in a group setting and also when I have wanted feedback on something I am working on. I have also used the Googles Doc Form before to get feedback from colleagues on a new initiative we had started at Northbrook. In my classroom I used Google Docs presentation to create a class review slide show. Each pair created one of the slides and then we put them all together to create a class study guide. 


I plan to do more with Google Docs in the future. It was nice to have everything saved on the computer and accessed anywhere. I hope to explore more of the Apps available besides Docs, Blogger and Reader. I believe that it can be an instrumental tool in our classroom since all students have access to the apps.

No comments:

Post a Comment