Monday, July 16, 2012

Tool #11

The tools I see myself using the most over the school year are:

  • blogs- communication with and among students, communication with and among other educators
  • Google docs- students all already have accounts so this is an easy place to start
  • PhET- great simulations for chemistry concepts that cannot be seen by the naked eye
  • Today's Meet- a way to have class discussions as students travel around stations
Through this training I have realized that I want technology to become a part of the daily routine in my classroom and not just events. I realize that I have to take the time to plan to incorporate technology it will not just happen. There must be thought, organization, and time in my plan to make it become integrated into the class. I believe I am willing to do this.

I did not have any big unexpected outcomes except that technology integration is one of my new goals for the year. I am hopefully that it will help to make my classroom more student centered and differentiated.

11 Tools are complete!

No comments:

Post a Comment